SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUd
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultants & Implementation
As the Salesforce Customer Success platform continues to grow and innovate, Gauri offers a range of services on this platform including Salesforce implementation services, product engineering, and Salesforce Managed services. Our certified Salesforce Service Cloud consultants can help get the best value from your Salesforce solution.
Service Business Challenges
The cost to acquire a new customer is approximately six times the amount of preserving the relationship with a current customer. The longer the retention the higher the profit.
Salesforce Service Cloud provides a more effective and efficient service, thereby providing improved customer experience, engagement, and retention.
Key features of service automation that can be leveraged are:
- Service Ticket Management
- Case Management
- Escalation workflows
- Agent management
- Engagement and call-centre automation including predictive dialing
- Email Response Management Systems (ERMS)
- Integrated Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Work schedule Management
- Field Service Management
- Customer Self Service
Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud is a modern and intelligent customer-centric solution, which enhances the service experience by allowing faster than ever resolution of customer issues in a fully personalised manner.
Powered by Gauri, Salesforce Service Cloud implementation gives your business data the ultimate representation by delivering better management of customer information and enabling it to handle issues more effectively.
With AI built right into the framework, benefit from the solution’s capability; gaining smarter insights from your business data.
This exceptional solution delivers:
- Personalised care – providing customer information on the fly
Diversityof channels for case handling & support
- Centralised console for multi-case administration at once & faster resolution
Hawkeyeview of your agents’ availability via the Supervisor Console
- Field Service execution on your fingertips via mobility
Extensiveknowledge base for customer self-service via communities
- Integration with back-office applications
- Comprehensive real-time reporting & analytics etc.
Salesforce Service Cloud Impementation
With years of Salesforce Service Cloud implementation and deep expertise in CRM, our Salesforce Service Cloud Consultants will help you build a customer service solution which will significantly improve customer satisfaction and retention.
Putting our customers first, our Salesforce Service Cloud consultants are equipped with our own matured implementation methodology which ensures risk free Salesforce Service Cloud implementation.
Salesforce Service Implementation Consultants
Contact us for a personalised demo designed specifically for your industry and discover how you can benefit from the full potential of our solutions.
To know more about our Salesforce Sales cloud offerings, please visit Salesforce Sales Cloud offering.
- Pushing the right work to the right agent in real-time
- Agents don’t pick work arbitrarily – ensuring full productivity and time utilisation
- Capacity settings to prevent agents from being handed too much work
- Multi-channel support – Live Agent Chat, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Social Posts, Text messaging, Knowledge Articles, Video chat support etc.
- Omni APIs for External Routing Integration
- Sits within Service Console (in Lightning)
- Handling multiple cases on one screen view
- Instant access to a 360-degree view of the customer for personalised care
- Prioritisation of cases for faster resolution
- Integration with Live Agent, Salesforce Knowledgebase & CTI
- Separate workspace for supervisors (managers) to monitor agents’ current status, availability and capacity in real-time
- Responsive customised layout
Field Service Lightning
- Mobility with Salesforce1 app on iOS and Android
- Track service delivery in real-time
- Monitoring of technicians on the field via Dispatcher Console
Social Customer Service
- Social media channel (Facebook/Twitter) integration for creating cases
- Active engagement with customers on a channel of their choice
- Listen and respond to cases from all channels at one centralised place
- Contextual responses based on key customer information
- A centralised place to find answers and solve cases even quicker by yourself
- Customisable branding to the respective community
- Contribute to the community by raising visibility to issues and their resolution
- High case deflection from agents’ bucket
Service Wave Analytics
- Comprehensive reporting based on real-time business data
- Analytics tool for customised and intelligent dashboards
- Visibility of critical KPIs in one place
- Integrated in Service Console
Are you looking for a CRM partner you can trust? Give us a call or leave a message, and we will get back to you shortly.
Read how Gauri implemented one of the largest Salesforce Field Service programme for a leading HVAC manufacturer in the UK.
Read how Gauri helped a leading retail merchant service provider to improve Salesforce adoption within the company and also save significant licensing costs.
Discover how a US based company providing a suite of financial services tools to casinos enabling secure transactions, streamlined card processing and legal compliance.
An international organisation with a mission to mobilise a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity and health equality for all.
Marketing cloud implementation for a building material retail organisation in the New Zealand to improve the sales, customer responses and satisfaction.
UAE's leading real estate group, delivering luxury residential, commercial and leisure properties needed a state of the art service request management system.
Gauri is a solid partner as they have been through this journey, standing solidly with us through all the ups and downs that a project lifecycle typically goes through. Their deep end-to-end solution knowledge and technical know-how (Salesforce + SAP + Talend) coupled with niche Field Service experience was invaluable. Their ethos and ability to adapt to changing project needs helped us to achieve this milestone jointly in a true partnership.
Gauri proved to be a great choice as they had the expert knowledge and supported us at every step on the way. Gauri delivered an initial live system in only 9 weeks.
Gauri pulled it together really well. Projects delivered on time and to budget.
Introduction Here, we discuss themes familiar to many in CRM. We build on foundations laid in these articles and add to the discussion with our input. Do check out these academic articles. We appreciate the efforts of those authors: Invisible data quality issues in a...
Briefly, why did CRM come into being as a distinct element in the first place; couldn’t it have been an extension of the all-encompassing ERP? During the early days of CRM, the concept was developed by a new set of companies who saw the value in developing a tool for...
Who is your ideal partner? I owe much of my knowledge and implementation experience to the various large Global SIs I have worked for over the years. I have experienced massive multinational projects with global rollouts delivering complex solutions in a range of...