Salesforce Field Service
Increase productivity, on and offline, using a flexible Salesforce field service solution.
Equip your team with AI-powered scheduling, resource optimisation, guided safety protocols, van inventory, knowledge articles, and more – all on the Salesforce Platform. Gauri offers a range of services on this platform including Salesforce implementation services, product engineering, and Salesforce Managed services. Our certified Salesforce Field Service consultants can help you get the best value from your Salesforce solution.
Salesforce Field Service Management
In the era of the connected customer, delivering a superior, end-to-end customer experience has never been more important. In fact, according to the Customers 2020 report, customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Why Salesforce Field Service
To put it simply — the future of business success relies on providing superior customer service. According to
- 70% of organisations will cite customer satisfaction as a primary benefit derived from implementing field service management, up from approximately 50% today.
- 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence.
- Over 40% of field service work will be performed by technicians who are not employees of the organisation that has direct contact with the customer.
- More than 75% of field service organisations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians succeed.
Applications of Salesforce Field Service Management
Salesforce Field Service Management Solution helps the organisation to streamline operations across the entire service chain, such as:
- Customer: Can book a service appointment anywhere, anytime
- Service Agent: Get a complete view of the customer, schedule the service work order from any case
- Dispatcher: Optimise job scheduling based on business rules thereby improving utilisation and overall response time
- Field Technician: Service and report on service tasks on-site from any device.
How to implement field Service management
Salesforce Field Service management solution empowers your field service engineers/personnel to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues or queries, at their very first attempt. Integration with the back ERP solution is one of the most important driving factors for achieving and managing van stock inventory, booking time, and expenses. This also enables field service engineers/personnel to cross-sell and achieve true Service led Sales.
Our Salesforce field Service consultants have end-to-end solution expertise, including SAP integration, which is the key requirement for the success of Salesforce field Service implementation.
We have implemented one of the UK’s first Salesforce Field Service Management solutions using Salesforce Briefcase functionality which enables true offline mobile field service management solution.
Please watch the video below:
Have a look at how a day in the life of a service team is transformed through an easy to use cloud deployment – with an average ROI 10 within months.
- Customers with confirmed ROI 64% 64%
- Improved Technician Utilisation 63% 63%
- Improved Customer Satisfaction 53% 53%
- Improved SLA Achievement 48% 48%
- Improved Cost Tracking 48% 48%
Director, Strategy and Sales
Practice Head - CRM
Drop us a line or two to tell us about your project and we'll be in touch.
Read how Gauri helped enable an optimised and improved Salesforce adoption for a payment services company.
Read how Gauri implemented one of the largest Salesforce Field Service programme for a leading HVAC manufacturer in the UK.
Read how Gauri helped a leading retail merchant service provider to improve Salesforce adoption within the company and also save significant licensing costs.
Read how Gauri helped a leading luxury bathroom manufacturer to achieve the world’s first Salesforce Field Service Mobile solution with 100% offline capability.
We are delighted to be celebrating 15 years of careful nurturing of our ideas, our ethos, our culture and our vision with which Gauri was founded. The idea grew from the experience of four consultants, who, having enjoyed delivering challenging, successful projects in...
Salesforce CRM is a fantastic solution for realising your CRM strategy, but it’s a part of a larger enterprise application landscape. Creating an integrated CRM solution through Salesforce integration with backend enterprise solutions such as SAP ERP is essential for...
When there’s a lot to do and you’re pressed for resources, sometimes, your only option is to roll up your sleeves and take care of it yourself. Many organisations, especially small and medium-sized enterprises, are forced to embrace the DIY ethos in their CRM...
Introduction Here, we discuss themes familiar to many in CRM. We build on foundations laid in these articles and add to the discussion with our input. Do check out these academic articles. We appreciate the efforts of those authors: Invisible data quality issues in a...
Who is your ideal partner? I owe much of my knowledge and implementation experience to the various large Global SIs I have worked for over the years. I have experienced massive multinational projects with global rollouts delivering complex solutions in a range of...
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform helps you build customer relationships that last. In simple words, CRM software acts as a database of customer interactions that helps businesses better understand the needs and concerns of their customers to provide a...