Salesforce Service Reporting Suite
An Add-On, providing deep analytics for Salesforce Service users.
What is Salesforce Service Reporting Suite?
It is a service add-on, and a great fit for businesses, who have implemented or planning to implement the Salesforce Service Cloud solution. It provides meaningful insights and analysis on your customer support services and resource utilisation.
The reporting suite primarily offers a Service Management Dashboard for managers and team leaders, providing information on company-wide customer service standards and insights about service agents’ ways of working.
This add-on can be deployed when the following pre-conditions are met:
- Salesforce professional, enterprise, or unlimited editions only
- Already implemented or considering implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud
- Use of omnichannel
- Entitlement process and milestones
- Cases originating from multiple sources
Sample Built-In Reports
- Average first response time by agent
- Average case resolution time
- First-response violated cases
- Stalled cases
- Case lifecycle by agent
- Average response time by agent
- Average handle time by agent
- Average speed to answer by agent
- Agent burn rate
Detailed and customisable dashboards on case-handling, resource availability and utilisation.
An exponential advantage in decision-making process for businesses with little or no reporting exposure.
Solution can be deployed as a managed-package and can be easily installed, maintained and upgraded.
Facilitates meaningful and informed decision-making process to improve customer support landscape.
Are you looking for more information about our Salesforce Service Reporting Suite? Give us a call or leave a message, and we will get back to you shortly.