Salesforce SAP Integration Accelerator
Achieve end-to-end Salesforce CRM and SAP ERP Integration with our Integration Accelerator solution.
Salesforce SAP integration best practices
When it comes to the question; How to integrate SAP with Salesforce?
The common mistake made in Salesforce Implementation is when this integration is seen as just technical integration between two systems. But if the Salesforce SAP Integration best practices are followed then the real value of an integrated CRM can be achieved. This also helps in achieving a true Customer 360 view.
How we integrate SAP with SalesforceOur Salesforce SAP integration accelerator incorporates integration best practices which include integration at the process and technical level, thereby providing users a seamless view of SAP data within the Salesforce solution.
View Account Data
- Credit Information
- Billing and Shipping Information
- Block Information (i.e. Billing and Delivery)
View SAP Transactions
- Sales Quote
- Sales Order
- Sales Returns
- CMR & DMR
- Service Quote
- Service Contract
- Sales Contract
- Delivery Order
- CM & DM
- Service Order
Sales Order Integration
- Sales quote creation in SAP
- Pricing integration
- Credit checks
- Sales order creation in SAP
- Delivery and Billing integration
- Order status update from SAP ECC
Customer Service Integration
- Installed base
- Service Order
- Service Contracts
- Service pricing
- Cost settlement
- Finance (Billing)
- Service Contract
- Van stock
Detailed Service Integration Features
- Warranty management integration to equipment or installed Base
- Real-time Price for Service Jobs & Spares Used
- Real time Jobs Invoicing from FSL
- Van Stock Process (Request for stock, stock adjustment, stock receipt, stock transfer, stock return etc.) with inventory alignment
- Stock availability check from FSL mobile app and customer service
- Contracts billing plan and invoice release from CRM
- Guided process for the customer service team
- Service flow for engineers to simplify navigation and improve efficiency
Conversational Customer Management
Moving from Transactional to Conversational based Customer Management by providing customer insight to sales and service users
Improve Brand Loyalty and Satisfaction
Enabling Field Sales with real time information to drive prospect/customer towards brand loyalty and advocacy
Cross-Sell / Up-Sell
Customer insight into field service users for Cross-sell and Upsell.
Accelerated deployment of Sales, Customer Service and Field Service process integrated with SAP ECC
- A complete view of all customer interactions across the organisation
- A comprehensive view of service financials eg: contract profitability
- Can be localised and deployed in a couple of weeks
Real-time and interactive access to SAP account information
- Access SAP Transactions from Salesforce
- Add or Remove SAP Doc Type, Partner Function, via Configuration
Easy and faster deployment
Prebuilt, standard SAP extraction, Salesforce to SAP integration and mappings are delivered
Fast GC360 core deployment
Seamless integration with Salesforce Lightning Application
- No ground-up middleware development is required
- Optional REST API also available
Dynamic field mapping with Salesforce UI
- Simple drag and drop, client-specific filed label change and no coding required.
Other technical benefits
No APEX Code – For each object, a few additional Fields are made available to cater client’s Bespoke Fields
User Exit on the SAP side enables the client to upgrade GC360 future release without affecting their bespoke logic
Easy to extend additional functionality without affecting core packages
Authorisation – Role-Based Field Level Data visibility Restriction Possible
Mobile App – Access from Standard Salesforce Mobile App
The flexible architecture supports different integration technologies such as Mulesoft and PI, without middleware
Drop us a line or two to tell us about your project and we'll be in touch.
Read how Gauri delivered a comprehensive SAP Sales and Service CRM for a leading safety equipment retailer in the UK.
Read how Gauri helped Roper Rhodes Ltd, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bathroom furniture and products to stay competitive and remain compliant due to Brexit.
Read how Gauri implemented SAP CRM for a leading Toy Retailer with complete integration with commerce and service desk.
Read how Gauri rapidly deployed SAP Sales Cloud for a specialist manufacturer of high-performance composites in aerospace, globally across 11 countries.
We are delighted to be celebrating 15 years of careful nurturing of our ideas, our ethos, our culture and our vision with which Gauri was founded. The idea grew from the experience of four consultants, who, having enjoyed delivering challenging, successful projects in...
We are leaders in implementing and supporting CRM solutions for Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Ideal Boilers, a Groupe Atlantic company, who are a leading boiler manufacturer for commercial and domestic deployments, was looking for partners to implement a...
Commerce Capable Let’s face it: it is about time for companies to change and get commerce capable. Our consumers are empowered and that is something we cannot take back. The shopping experience has become just as important, if not more so, than the product itself. 3/5...