SAP Customer Data Cloud
Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty with SAP CDC.
Formally known as Gigya Solutions, CDC enables organisations to manage customer data securely, strengthen marketing campaigns and helps business to expand by converting an anonymous visitor to an active member.
SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC)
SAP’s CDC enables organisations to build a dynamic data foundation delivering exceptional cross-channel customer experiences, consistently with full security and compliance as per GDPR.
With customer identity, access management and consent management software capabilities integrated into SAP Customer Data Cloud Solutions, CDC provides superior privacy and security for your customer’s data, while helping to drive loyalty and revenue by making marketing campaigns more effective through its personalisation capabilities.
SAP CDC enables you to deliver seamless experiences, build trust, and activate insights for omni-channel engagement in B2C and B2B relationships.
SAP CDC helps you to:
- Boost customer lifetime value with hyper-personalised online and in-store experiences across all touch points
- Turn anonymous online visitors into known, loyal customers through CIAM solutions
- Optimise B2B value networks by speeding time to market, simplifying identity lifecycle management, and mitigating risks
- Build trust while addressing GDPR, CCPA, and other data privacy regulations with enterprise consent and preference management
We understand CRM systems and business processes like no other. With over a decade of delivering leading CRM solutions, covering a wide array of technologies and solutions, implementing SAP Customer Data Cloud is a natural extension of our portfolio.
Gauri has successfully delivered SAP CDC for a leading sports brand in the UK. Our engagement involved:
- Deep analysis and design of our clients’ customer data
- Proof of concept deployment to map out end-to-end customer journey across customer touch-points.
- Integration with the client’s website to provide a seamless experience from single sign-on.
- Advanced data capture from multi-channel data sources and its consolidation for its dashboard and marketing campaign planning purposes.
- Data de-duplication to ensure a consistent view for each customer identity.
- Detailed customer profiling, need analysis and reporting functionality.
Contact us and let us present SAP Customer Data Cloud’s full potential through a personalised demo.
Brochure // SAP Customer Data Cloud
Business Development Manager
Drop us a line or two to tell us about your business and we'll be in touch.
Thanks & kudos to Gauri, and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
SAP CRM Implementation
Read how Gauri delivered a comprehensive SAP Sales and Service CRM for a leading safety equipment retailer in the UK.
Making SAP ERP Brexit Ready
Read how Gauri helped Roper Rhodes Ltd, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of bathroom furniture and products to stay competitive and remain compliant due to Brexit.
ThoughtSpot & SAP ERP
Read how Gauri helped Roper Rhodes Ltd, achieve a multi-dimensional data interrogation capability and business insight from their SAP ERP and CRM data.
SAP Tooling Management Adoption
Read how Gauri's SAP Consultants helped Siemens introduce key improvements to its Field Service Tooling processes.
SAP ERP & Slimstock Integration
Read how Gauri's SAP Consultants helped Roper Rhodes integrate their SAP ERP with Slimstock.
SAP ERP and CRM Implementation
Read how Gauri's SAP Consultants helped CMS leverage improved ROI from its SAP implementation.
Read how Gauri implemented SAP CRM for a leading Toy Retailer with complete integration with commerce and service desk.
Read how Gauri rapidly deployed SAP Sales Cloud for a specialist manufacturer of high-performance composites in aerospace, globally across 11 countries.
With SAP S/4HANA, SAP has transformed the world of ERP. Not only limited to Cloud-enablement, S/4HANA is powered by the latest technologies bringing AI/ML, Analytics and HANA database with built-in resilience, and scalability for your enterprise. In this article we...
In today’s highly competitive environment, companies who have invested in enterprise systems such as SAP find themselves constrained in responding to challenges and pressures in a timely and consistent fashion. The Challenges Through our conversations with our...
We are delighted to be celebrating 15 years of careful nurturing of our ideas, our ethos, our culture and our vision with which Gauri was founded. The idea grew from the experience of four consultants, who, having enjoyed delivering challenging, successful projects in...