We are leaders in implementing and supporting CRM solutions for Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Ideal Boilers, a Groupe Atlantic company, who are a leading boiler manufacturer for commercial and domestic deployments, was looking for partners to implement a feature-rich Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Field Service solution to gain better visibility and better sales insight across their business. The company has SAP ERP at its core; hence a streamlined integration was important.
Working with Groupe Atlantic business stakeholders, we successfully delivered Salesforce solution, duly integrated with SAP ERP across multiple subsidiaries.
We are proud to present case study for Ideal Boilers here:
IDEAL BOILERS is a leading manufacturer of heating systems. Read how Gauri has implemented Salesforce CRM for Ideal Boilers.
With end-to-end integration between Salesforce and their backend SAP ERP system, sales users will be enabled to pull current products and prices to generate quotes to customers rapidly and with precision. Successful sales will flow immediately to orders and invoicing improving efficiency, promoting accuracy and reducing lead-times for customers.
With a deep understanding and skills around SAP implementations such as SAP ERP, SAP WM, SAP CRM, SAP C4C and integrating various service applications such as Salesforce with SAP ERP, we understand the challenges like no other. To achieve faster time-to-market, the Gauri team has developed accelerators to assist in integrating Salesforce with SAP quickly and efficiently.
For instance, we can help our customers achieve a customer-360 view in Salesforce with data from SAP ERP, sales-order integration with SAP, add-ons in FSL (Field Service Lightning) for van stock management including returns, transfers between engineers, stock adjustments, to name a few.
You can know more about our accelerators on our website:
Salesforce SAP Integration Accelerator
Introducing an integration accelerator developed by Gauri, catering to a wide range of Sales, Service and Field Service integration scenarios from Salesforce to SAP.
We have many such success stories to share, where we have helped our clients in the midst of the project execution as it was struggling and successfully delivering it to the customer’s vision.
Here are a few points in this context that have helped us remain successful:
- Domain Experience: Our team as a strong, demonstrable track record of delivering Sales, Customer Service and Field Service across many business domains and technologies for more than a decade
- Resource Continuity: We deploy our A-team from start to finish (i.e. pre-engagement conversations till go-live), this makes sure your business context is well-understood and looked after during the course of project execution
- Effective Delivery Model: Applying thought and practical experience, we deploy our core team at our clients’ offices (on-site) to providing guidance and seamless communication with our delivery
- Proven Methodologies: Customers, who are used to SAP can be uncomfortable with Salesforce methodologies. As an established SAP and Salesforce partner, we can help here effectively.
- Accessible Leadership: We are big enough to scale but small enough to care. Our company directors retain the involvement in the project from sales to go-live, demonstrating commitment and ensuring customer success.
We have a mindset that success comes through value-based engagements. Each one of our clients stand testimony to this claim and agree that we have stood with them through thick and thin, at times taking great risk to ourselves.We firmly believe that value-based partnerships are the foundation for a successful commercial relationship.
Give us a call, if you are implementing Salesforce and/or SAP and need a safe pair of hands to review, advise and deliver your objectives.
We’ll make sure, you get there.