We at Gauri genuinely take social responsibility seriously. All of our staff are active and encouraged to help others less fortunate than us within the communities we live.
The Corona virus crisis has presented us all with a threat that could undermine our businesses and in turn, the communities in which we live. We recognise the need to contribute and help wherever we practically can and work together with the business community so we can all get through these challenging times together.
We are a UK consultancy providing application and infrastructure support for leading ERP and CRM platforms alongside integration and BI. Over the years, we have developed an ability to deliver great value to our customers remotely from our UK and Pune delivery centres and are keen to do anything we can to help UK organisations through this difficult period.
For the foreseeable future and subject to capacity, we are offering remote technical support and delivery free of charge to UK charitable organisations and at a genuine cost price to any commercial organisation requiring our assistance, we will make no profit on new engagements until this crisis is over.
We have a fantastic team of Solution Architects and Senior Consultants based in the UK who are supported by an outstanding team of consultants based out of Pune, India.
We have mastered the onshore/offshore delivery model and we are well versed in delivering value remotely. We have helped many customers whose projects were in distress and can provide great references on request.
The expertise we can provide includes:
- SAP ERP or SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP CRM or SAP C/4 HANA (CDC, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Hybris)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Communities & Marketing Cloud
- Analytics (SAP BW/BO), Tableau, PowerBI
- Integration (SAP PO), Talend, MuleSoft, Boomi
- Legacy Systems (Java/.Net/SQL/Others)
- Hosting and Business continuity
We can support you remotely using any of the following support/delivery models:
- Resource Augmentation: We can reinforce your existing team in case of absenteeism or reduced efficiency due to enforced home working.
- Pay as Go: We can provide experts to support peaks in demand, with a ‘task and finish’ approach to delivering functionality that needs to be developed quickly.
- Single Pot: Outsourcing of the complete support function in a Single Pot model with dedicated hours to cover support as well as new enhancements. The Single pot ensures that resources blocked for the support can be used effectively to develop enhancements to the existing solution when then are not fully busy handling support tickets.
If you feel we could assist you or you know of any peers and colleagues that might require help, then please don’t hesitate to let us know. We wish you all the very best through this difficult period.
Co-Founder and Director