About Field Service Solution by Salesforce
In the era of the connected customer, delivering a superior, end-to-end customer experience has never been more important. In fact, according to the Customers 2020 report, customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator.
To put it simply — the future of business success relies on providing superior customer service. According to
- 70% of organizations will cite customer satisfaction as a primary benefit derived from implementing field service management, up from approximately 50% today.
- 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence.
- Over 40% of field service work will be performed by technicians who are not employees of the organization that has direct contact with the customer.
- More than 75% of field service organizations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians succeed.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Solution helps the organisation to streamline operations across entire service chain, such as:
Can book a service appointment anywhere, anytime
Get a complete view of the customer, schedule the service work order from any case
Optimise job scheduling based on business rules thereby improving utilisation and overall response time
Service and report on service tasks on-site from any device
With over a decade of the track record in delivering end to end, integrated field service solutions, our team brings:
- experience in implementing field service solution on different technologies over the years; hence our ability to advise our customers of the considerations around a new cloud solution
- extensive knowledge of the end-user service life-cycle and commercial equipment service processes
- integration capability with back-end systems, cross-platform and a mix of on-premise, cloud and hybrid landscape
- an excellent understanding of service portfolio, service performance monitoring and reporting
- expertise in Salesforce Field Service Lightning Solution and extensions using Force.com platform
Give us a call and let us arrange a personalised demo and present the solutions’ full potential.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning - Return on Investment
Of the reference customers that performed a formal ROI analysis, 64% indicated they had already achieved a return, with the as top contributors to ROI being improved technician utilization and dispatcher efficiency (63% of these customers), improved customer satisfaction (53%), improved SLA achievement (48%) and cost tracking (48%). The average time to achieve ROI was approximately 10 months.