Gauri will deliver this webinar on 25th March 2021. Sign-up now to reserve your place for this exciting event hosted by Gauri.
This is a great opportunity to hear from a panel of experts, among them John Glanville, CIO of Groupe Atlantic who will share his insight having undertaken this journey on Salesforce platform.
- Date: 25th March 2021
- Time: 4pm to 4:45pm (UK)
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to appreciate:
- CRM strategy: Importance of people, process, and systems
- Integrated process and data across Marketing, Sales, and Service functions
- 360 view – Customer, Asset, and ecosystem
- Mobile with offline to help field sales and service teams
- Deliver intelligent scheduling to drive optimum performance
- How to meet customer needs across digital channels
- Drive exceptional customer service whilst improving safety and agility
John Glanville is a CIO of Groupe Atlantic UK. John will share his insights from his recent experience on a large digital transformation programme covering end to end customer journey.
Shankar is the Founder and Director of Gauri, bringing in real-world knowledge and insights on how manufacturers can benefit from innovative Salesforce technologies.
Groupe Atlantic is the large HVAC manufacturer in the UK. The group owns several well-known brands such as Ideal Boilers, Gledhill, Hamworthy, Keston, and ACV.
Register your interest now
Privacy Notice: We will share your contact information with the event sponsoring partners for marketing purposes.
Notice: To comply with the regulations on privacy, non-work email address will not be accepted for registration.