Gauri is a growing SAP partner, already well recognised for its project delivery expertise, but time and again we have delivered beyond customer expectations in both core and non-core areas.
Steering a business transformation programme to its successful outcome is a challenge, and even more so in multi-vendor engagements. We have been introduced into numerous situations where programmes were losing direction and struggling to deliver on their promises, but going beyond our contractual brief, we have worked shoulder to shoulder with our customers to re-focus these programmes and get them back on track.
Our collaborative and Customer First approach has earned us recognition as a valued partner that our customers can depend upon to deliver, even within highly complex and politically sensitive projects.
One of the UK’s leading suppliers of safety equipment has selected Gauri as integration partner for an ERP / CRM / hybris integration programme:
- busy SAP landscape including ERP and CRM
- hybris was the platform of choice for an e-commerce project
- a strong integration implementation partner with SAP ERP, CRM and hybris integration knowledge was required
- Gauri was the partner of choice and we are currently working to realise the end-to-end vision for e-commerce in an integrated landscape, and help shape the complete Customer Engagement and Commerce (CEC) roadmap for the customer
One of the UK’s most reputable suppliers of bathroom products and furniture has retained Gauri to optimise their SAP ERP and Analytics landscapes:
- Gauri took over the support function of the existing ERP solution (without any knowledge transfer), and has been delivering ERP support and ongoing improvements
- We architected and delivered the re-implementation of ERP – SD/MM/FI/CO
- We delivered a full warehouse management solution as part of the re-implementation
- Gauri is currently creating a roadmap for ongoing improvements including automation solutions (RFID)
The original analytics solution deployed for this customer was minimal. Gauri has been instrumental in introducing the benefits of world-class SAP Analytics, showing the value that can be derived from having relevant and timely information on demand:
- Recovery roadmap created in consultation with key stakeholders to improve reporting and use of BI. SAP Business Objects toolset is now being considered as a part of the roadmap
- First phase of BI upgrade from 3.5 to 7.4 has gone live
- Further BI content and Analytics implementation are under discussion
A large national Fund Management body supporting community projects in the UK called Gauri for help in a multi-million transformation project that was facing significant delays and overspend:
- ERP, CRM, BI, Business Objects (BO), BO Data Services, Adobe Forms – inherited with minimal documentation and knowledge transfer
- Gauri mobilised an experienced team at short notice to turn around the programme
- We worked beyond the contractual obligations with a singular focus to help the business attain their original stated goals
- The complex programme was delivered 6 months after taking over, reducing the impact of an inherited 18 month delay
- Gauri was awarded the ongoing multi-year application support service
- With excellent references from the client management team, Gauri was also recognised by the associated government body
- As trusted partners, Gauri is now involved in both SAP strategy and delivery
A large agricultural commodity business was looking for a strong CRM partner to improve their use of an implemented solution:
- Gauri was introduced to the customer who recognised both the expertise and ‘Customer First’ ethic that was presented
- Gauri took over the existing CRM solution and acquired familiarity through minimal documentation, without any knowledge transfer from the previous incumbent
- Within three months we delivered a set of complex changes and received excellent customer feedback
- Significant performance improvements have been achieved and an Ajax-type search mechanism installed in CRM was particularly recognised as a testimony to our deep technical expertise and responsiveness to the customer’s pain points
- Gauri is currently working in partnership with the business to discover new business areas for potential process improvement through value engineering and benchmarking studies
The above-mentioned points are some of the reasons why our customers come back to us for more – we put things right for them!