Salesforce Service Cloud
Online and scalable Salesforce Service CRM.
As the Salesforce Customer Success platform continues to grow and innovate, Gauri offers a range of services on this platform including CRM implementation services, product engineering, and support services.
Service Business Challenges
The cost to acquire a new customer is approximately six times that amount of preserving the relationship with a current customer. The longer the retention the higher the profit.
Service automation provides a more effective and efficient service, thereby providing improved customer experience, engagement, and retention.
Key features of service automation that can be leveraged are:
- Service Ticket Management
- Case Management
- Escalation workflows
- Agent management
- Engagement and call-centre automation including predictive dialing
- Email Response Management Systems (ERMS)
- Integrated Contract Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Work schedule Management
- Field Service Management
- Customer Self Service
Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud is a modern, intelligent customer-centric solution; enhancing the service experience by allowing faster than ever resolution of customer issues in an extremely personalised manner.
Powered by Gauri, Service Cloud gives your business data the ultimate representation. Delivering better management of customer information and enabling it to handle issues more effectively.
With AI built right into the framework, benefit from the solution’s capability; gaining smarter insights of your business data.
This exceptional solution delivers:
- Personalised care – providing customer information on the fly
Diversityof channels for case handling & support
- Centralised console for multi-case administration at once & faster resolution
Hawkeyeview of your agents’ availability via the Supervisor Console
- Field Service execution on your fingertips via mobility
Extensiveknowledge base for customer self-service via communities
- Integration with back-office applications
- Comprehensive real-time reporting & analytics etc.
Our years of experience and expertise in CRM provides us with an in-depth understanding of the essentials of a blossoming approach
Putting our customers first, we understand the importance of delivering an effective service. Contact us for a personalised demo designed
Salesforce Field Service Solution
- Field Engineer Management
- Job scheduling
- Mobile Field Service with offline scenarios
- Integration with backend ERP processes like Logistics, Finance, and HR
- Predictive maintenance
Request for a call
- Pushing the right work to the right agent in real-time
- Agents don’t pick work arbitrarily – ensuring full productivity and time utilisation
- Capacity settings to prevent agents from being handed too much work
- Multi-channel support – Live Agent Chat, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Social Posts, Text messaging, Knowledge Articles, Video chat support etc.
- Omni APIs for External Routing Integration
- Sits within Service Console (in Lightning)
- Handling multiple cases on one screen view
- Instant access to a 360-degree view of the customer for personalised care
- Prioritisation of cases for faster resolution
- Integration with Live Agent, Salesforce Knowledgebase & CTI
- Separate workspace for supervisors (managers) to monitor agents’ current status, availability and capacity in real-time
- Responsive customised layout
Field Service Lightning
- Mobility with Salesforce1 app on iOS and Android
- Track service delivery in real-time
- Monitoring of technicians on the field via Dispatcher Console
Social Customer Service
- Social media channel (Facebook/Twitter) integration for creating cases
- Active engagement with customers on a channel of their choice
- Listen and respond to cases from all channels at one centralised place
- Contextual responses based on key customer information
- A centralised place to find answers and solve cases even quicker by yourself
- Customisable branding to the respective community
- Contribute to the community by raising visibility to issues and their resolution
- High case deflection from agents’ bucket
Service Wave Analytics
- Comprehensive reporting based on real-time business data
- Analytics tool for customised and intelligent dashboards
- Visibility of critical KPIs in one place
- Integrated in Service Console
Discover how Gauri is helping Arco to achieve their digital transformation programme involving a large SAP estate and a complex transition to the Cloud across Sales and Service.
Discover how The Entertainer, founded by husband and wife team, Gary and Catherine Grant achieved an integrated multi-channel solution to improve their customer service.
Discover how a US based company providing a suite of financial services tools to casinos enabling secure transactions, streamlined card processing and legal compliance.
An international organisation with a mission to mobilise a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity and health equality for all.
Marketing cloud implementation for a building material retail organisation in the New Zealand to improve the sales, customer responses and satisfaction.
UAE's leading real estate group, delivering luxury residential, commercial and leisure properties needed a state of the art service request management system.
Gauri is a solid partner as they have been through this journey, standing solidly with us through all the ups and downs that a project lifecycle typically goes through. Their deep end-to-end solution knowledge and technical know-how (Salesforce + SAP + Talend) coupled with niche Field Service experience was invaluable. Their ethos and ability to adapt to changing project needs helped us to achieve this milestone jointly in a true partnership.
Gauri proved to be a great choice as they had the expert knowledge and supported us at every step on the way. Gauri delivered an initial live system in only 9 weeks.
Gauri pulled it together really well. Projects delivered on time and to budget.
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform helps you build customer relationships that last. In simple words, CRM software acts as a database of customer interactions that helps businesses better understand the needs and concerns of their customers to provide a...
This masterclass event was delivered by Ajit Jaokar on 26th Feb 2020. Ajit is a Principal Data Scientist/AI Designer at the University of Oxford, and a top-rated influencer in the World Economic Forum. We are pleased to present a brief profile of Mr. Jaokar and key...
It gives us great pleasure in announcing that Gauri has achieved a Silver-tier in our Salesforce consulting partner programme. As we continue to expand rapidly in Salesforce and expect to cross many more milestones very quickly in the coming months, this is a great...