Salesforce Field Service
Increase productivity, on and offline, using a flexible field service solution.
Equip your team with AI-powered scheduling, resource optimisation, guided safety protocols, van inventory, knowledge articles, and more – all on the Salesforce Platform.
Salesforce Field Service Solution Overview
In the era of the connected customer, delivering a superior, end-to-end customer experience has never been more important. In fact, according to the Customers 2020 report, customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator.
To put it simply — the future of business success relies on providing superior customer service. According to
- 70% of organisations will cite customer satisfaction as a primary benefit derived from implementing field service management, up from approximately 50% today.
- 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence.
- Over 40% of field service work will be performed by technicians who are not employees of the organisation that has direct contact with the customer.
- More than 75% of field service organisations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians succeed.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Solution helps the organisation to streamline operations across the entire service chain, such as:
- Customer: Can book a service appointment anywhere, anytime
- Service Agent: Get a complete view of the customer, schedule the service work order from any case
- Dispatcher: Optimise job scheduling based on business rules thereby improving utilisation and overall response time
- Field Technician: Service and report on service tasks on-site from any device.
Have a look at how a day in the life of a service team is transformed through an easy to use cloud deployment – with an average time achieve ROI of 10 months.
- Customers with confirmed ROI 64% 64%
- Improved Technician Utilisation 63% 63%
- Improved Customer Satisfaction 53% 53%
- Improved SLA Achievement 48% 48%
- Improved Cost Tracking 48% 48%
Request for a call
Discover how Gauri is helping Arco to achieve their digital transformation programme involving a large SAP estate and a complex transition to the Cloud across Sales and Service.
Discover how The Entertainer, founded by husband and wife team, Gary and Catherine Grant achieved an integrated multi-channel solution to improve their customer service.
Discover how a US based company providing a suite of financial services tools to casinos enabling secure transactions, streamlined card processing and legal compliance.
An international organisation with a mission to mobilise a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity and health equality for all.
Marketing cloud implementation for a building material retail organisation in the New Zealand to improve the sales, customer responses and satisfaction.
UAE's leading real estate group, delivering luxury residential, commercial and leisure properties needed a state of the art service request management system.
Gauri is a solid partner as they have been through this journey, standing solidly with us through all the ups and downs that a project lifecycle typically goes through. Their deep end-to-end solution knowledge and technical know-how (Salesforce + SAP + Talend) coupled with niche Field Service experience was invaluable. Their ethos and ability to adapt to changing project needs helped us to achieve this milestone jointly in a true partnership.
Gauri proved to be a great choice as they had the expert knowledge and supported us at every step on the way. Gauri delivered an initial live system in only 9 weeks.
Gauri pulled it together really well. Projects delivered on time and to budget.
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform helps you build customer relationships that last. In simple words, CRM software acts as a database of customer interactions that helps businesses better understand the needs and concerns of their customers to provide a...
This masterclass event was delivered by Ajit Jaokar on 26th Feb 2020. Ajit is a Principal Data Scientist/AI Designer at the University of Oxford, and a top-rated influencer in the World Economic Forum. We are pleased to present a brief profile of Mr. Jaokar and key...
It gives us great pleasure in announcing that Gauri has achieved a Silver-tier in our Salesforce consulting partner programme. As we continue to expand rapidly in Salesforce and expect to cross many more milestones very quickly in the coming months, this is a great...