SAP Service Cloud
SAP Service Cloud CRM
Engage. Innovate. Grow. Go beyond traditional selling approaches and empower your sales teams to collaborate with your customers in a meaningful and relevant way.
SAP Service Cloud
Delivering exceptional customer service with unprecedented speed and flexibility; SAP Service Cloud is designed to wow the customer, the agent and field service personnel from ground-up through its personalised omni-channel customer engagement capabilities.
The solution delivers:
- Multi-channel ticketing including modern social media support
- Integrated field service, call centre and mobility
- End to end process / back-office integration (i.e. integration with ERP)
- Comprehensive reporting
- Real-time analytics with 360-degree customer view
Gauri has successfully implemented SAP Service Cloud for leading manufacturers and distributors in the UK, earning accolades from our clients and partners. Our credentials include:
- Complete life-cycle experience in delivering customer service solutions
- Call centre and service ticket management to complex field service experience
- One of the world’s first implementation partners of SAP Service Cloud with S/4 HANA integration
- We have integrated customer service solutions with e-commerce on hybris platform
- In-depth understanding of ERP processes, management of returns, logistics and revenue recognition
Gauri understands that effective service management is vital in customer retention. We are the winners of the SAP Gold Award in the innovation category.
Give us a call and let us arrange a personalised demo and present the solution’s full potential for your industry.
To discuss all your SAP C4/HANA Service CRM related requirements, send us a message and we will respond to you as soon as we can.
Arco and Gauri keep people safe at work by streamlining Sales and Service Operations.
Award-winning fast-tracked SAP Sales Cloud Implementation.
Multi-channel Service Desk Automation based on SAP Sales and Service Cloud with Commerce Integration.
Gauri proved to be a great choice as they had the expert knowledge and supported us at every step on the way. Gauri delivered an initial live system in only 9 weeks.
Gauri pulled it together really well. Projects delivered on time and to budget.
Introduction Here, we discuss themes familiar to many in CRM. We build on foundations laid in these articles and add to the discussion with our input. Do check out these academic articles. We appreciate the efforts of those authors: Invisible data quality issues in a...
Briefly, why did CRM come into being as a distinct element in the first place; couldn’t it have been an extension of the all-encompassing ERP? During the early days of CRM, the concept was developed by a new set of companies who saw the value in developing a tool for...
Who is your ideal partner? I owe much of my knowledge and implementation experience to the various large Global SIs I have worked for over the years. I have experienced massive multinational projects with global rollouts delivering complex solutions in a range of...