Salesforce field service | We fix your CRM issues
Increase productivity, on and offline, using a flexible field service solution.
Equip your team with AI-powered scheduling, resource optimisation, guided safety protocols, van inventory, knowledge articles, and more – all on the Salesforce Platform.
Salesforce Field Service Solution Overview
In the era of the connected customer, delivering a superior, end-to-end customer experience has never been more important. In fact, according to the Customers 2020 report, customer experience has overtaken price and product as the key brand differentiator.
To put it simply — the future of business success relies on providing superior customer service. According to
- 70% of organisations will cite customer satisfaction as a primary benefit derived from implementing field service management, up from approximately 50% today.
- 10% of emergency field service work will be both triaged and scheduled by artificial intelligence.
- Over 40% of field service work will be performed by technicians who are not employees of the organisation that has direct contact with the customer.
- More than 75% of field service organisations with over 50 users will deploy mobile apps that go beyond simplified data collection and add capabilities that help technicians succeed.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning Solution helps the organisation to streamline operations across the entire service chain, such as:
- Customer: Can book a service appointment anywhere, anytime
- Service Agent: Get a complete view of the customer, schedule the service work order from any case
- Dispatcher: Optimise job scheduling based on business rules thereby improving utilisation and overall response time
- Field Technician: Service and report on service tasks on-site from any device.
Have a look at how a day in the life of a service team is transformed through an easy to use cloud deployment – with an average time achieve ROI of 10 months.
- Customers with confirmed ROI 64% 64%
- Improved Technician Utilisation 63% 63%
- Improved Customer Satisfaction 53% 53%
- Improved SLA Achievement 48% 48%
- Improved Cost Tracking 48% 48%
Director, Strategy and Sales
Practice Head - CRM
Are you looking for a CRM partner you can trust? Give us a call or leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Read how Gauri implemented one of the largest Salesforce Field Service programme for a leading HVAC manufacturer in the UK.
Read how Gauri helped a leading retail merchant service provider to improve Salesforce adoption within the company and also save significant licensing costs.
Discover how a US based company providing a suite of financial services tools to casinos enabling secure transactions, streamlined card processing and legal compliance.
An international organisation with a mission to mobilise a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity and health equality for all.
Marketing cloud implementation for a building material retail organisation in the New Zealand to improve the sales, customer responses and satisfaction.
UAE's leading real estate group, delivering luxury residential, commercial and leisure properties needed a state of the art service request management system.
Gauri is a solid partner as they have been through this journey, standing solidly with us through all the ups and downs that a project lifecycle typically goes through. Their deep end-to-end solution knowledge and technical know-how (Salesforce + SAP + Talend) coupled with niche Field Service experience was invaluable. Their ethos and ability to adapt to changing project needs helped us to achieve this milestone jointly in a true partnership.
Gauri proved to be a great choice as they had the expert knowledge and supported us at every step on the way. Gauri delivered an initial live system in only 9 weeks.
Gauri pulled it together really well. Projects delivered on time and to budget.
Introduction Here, we discuss themes familiar to many in CRM. We build on foundations laid in these articles and add to the discussion with our input. Do check out these academic articles. We appreciate the efforts of those authors: Invisible data quality issues in a...
Briefly, why did CRM come into being as a distinct element in the first place; couldn’t it have been an extension of the all-encompassing ERP? During the early days of CRM, the concept was developed by a new set of companies who saw the value in developing a tool for...
Who is your ideal partner? I owe much of my knowledge and implementation experience to the various large Global SIs I have worked for over the years. I have experienced massive multinational projects with global rollouts delivering complex solutions in a range of...